I took "Let it Loose" back in February, and had so much fun! The lessons were amazing and the pace was such that I could keep up, which means I actually finished my book!!!!! I also loved that we made our own art journal from scratch in the class. Here's my finished "Let it Loose" journal in it's entirety...









I just loved how each technique was so different, and also how the lessons gave you enough instruction to understand the technique easily, but were open-ended enough to allow your own style to come through. Each person's finished book was so uniquely their own.Anyhoo, if you are interested in signing up - click here for more info!
I've got tons of projects to share, so I will be back soon with more photos. Thanks so much for visiting!
You have read this article with the title There's Still Room in Let It Loose.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/08/there-still-room-in-let-it-loose_13.html. Thanks!
No comment for "There's Still Room in Let It Loose..."
Post a Comment