Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

The Stamping Boutique -State Fair Time

Happy Weekend!

I can't believe we're at the end of the first week in August! Summer's almost over (yea!) and it will soon be time for the State Fair! With that in mind, I have a prized piggy to show you!



Stamps: The Stamping Boutique (pig)
Papers: Basic Black cs, K&Co dp
Ink: Copics
Other: Nesties, CB emb folder,
Offray gingham ribbon, white gel pen,
CM circle punch, button, floss, MM button brad.


Isn't this pig the sweetest? We raised pigs once, named them Pork Chop & Bacon so the kids would clearly understand why we had them! lol I remember when they escaped from their pen one morning, I was making french toast and saw one run by the window, I yelled for my hubby and my one son grabbed the plate of french toast, ran outside and 'lured' the pigs back to their pen! lol When it finally was time to take them to the butcher, we were driving down our country road and the pigs jumped out of the truck pen. We had cars stopped on the road and everyone hopped out of their cars and helped guide them back to the truck. lol too funny, I love living in the country, lots of wonderful loving neighbors!!!

Right then, wishing you all a wonderful weekend!
Blessings!


Challenges:
Craftalicious -make your own flowers
Fussy & Fancy -pink & black
Crafty Catz -button, bows
Hand Full of Stamps -inspired by Sept/Oct
Tuesday Throwdown - Monochromatic
One Stitch @ A Time -pink and/or sketch



.
You have read this article The Stamping Boutique with the title The Stamping Boutique -State Fair Time. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/08/stamping-boutique-state-fair-time.html. Thanks!

No comment for "The Stamping Boutique -State Fair Time"