Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Remains of the Day, Part One...

Greetings from the scraproom! I can't believe it's Sunday already! (I say that kind of thing all the time, I know, but seriously Where does the time go???) Anyhoo, Willie says hello...
He loves the relaxed pace of the weekends. :0)


My birthday is coming up on August 21, and my wonderful Mom and Sister Renee gave me an early birthday present - admission to Mary Ann Moss' "Remains of the Day" workshop! THANK YOU SO MUCH RENEE AND MOM!!!

It's given me a chance to pull out my sewing machine and get some practice. So far I've completed the cover for the journal...
I'm quite proud of myself! I was able to navigate my new sewing machine just fine!!! I even messed around with decorative stitching, and changed the bobbin twice! I didn't buy anything for this workshop. I used fabric scraps, a piece of Prima printed canvas, and an old scarf for the wrap around closure...

Here's how it looks open...


On the inside, I even put a little spot for a pen!

My task for today is to finish the inside pages. I've got a good start on them already...

Tomorrow I will be back with a CSN review and giveaway, so come on back and visit okay?

Have a wonderful Sunday my friends, and I will see you tomorrow!!!
You have read this article with the title Remains of the Day, Part One.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/08/remains-of-day-part-one.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Remains of the Day, Part One..."