Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

*Our August Guest Designer* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Hi all.....

Well..today is Friday the 13th...and even though I am not superstitious..I always love to hear the fun things you are supposed to avoid on this day! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):)


Today I wanted to take a moment and introduce our August Guest Designer..........Mirjam Hendriks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) I am SUPER excited that she is joining us this month!! I 'met' this girl on SisTV and fell in LOVE with her work the moment I laid eyes on it!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) She is AMAZING!!! :):):):):):):) Thanks sooooooooooooooo much Mirjam for joining us this month ....and here is what Mirjam has to say......

Hi :)  My name is Mirjam Hendriks and I live happy together with Richard and our two furry-cat-friends, Mees and Guusje, in the city Harderwijk (the Netherlands). I work with mentally handicapped people and I love my job….but of course I love my free time more! Most of the time i spend it in my scraproom…together with my snoring cats (they’re my fave subject to scrap about), music, a cup of tea and an incense stick…then i have a perfect scrap-time and forget everything around me!
I’m so excited to be this months guest designer at TAAFOMFT!!!  It’s one of my fave challenge blogs and it’s always a party to play along the challenges!!! Thanks for asking me Julie!!


And I to thank Soraya for being our July Guest Designer!!! I knew YOU WOULD ROCK it!!! You are TRULY amazing!!!! Thanks soooooooooooo much Soraya! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

And don't forget .... you have until tonight to get in your FAVE BAND projects!!!! We have BEEN WOWED by everyone's creations!!!  Give us a link in this POST! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

I will be back tomorrow with our WINNER for FAVE BAND! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

You have read this article with the title *Our August Guest Designer* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):). You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/08/our-august-guest-designer.html. Thanks!

No comment for "*Our August Guest Designer* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)"