Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

More Swimming!











Yesterday Carly's new swim friends came over to our pool! They are twins and they will be three in October. The twins also have an older sister who is six! Their mom is my godmother's niece and we grew up together. She just moved really close by and we're going to try to make Sundays our swim day together. Carly gets SO excited seeing other little kids swim. She was literally squealing in the water!

Carly slept better last night, after Tina (who had more patience than me) got her to sleep. I don't know what's up but Carly has not been wanting to go to sleep in her crib for the last couple of days. Maybe the booster shots she had Friday? OR the teething? Or a new phase? She's been throwing everything out of her crib and standing there crying. Tina took her for a ride in the car the other day after she just refused to take her nap...and then last night Tina did the GET-IN-THE-CRIB thing with her, which worked. She snuck away after Carly fell asleep, but it took about an hour. The same thing happened this morning at 5am. I could tell Carly was still tired (I sure was!), so I made her a bottle which she was very happy about, but when I left her alone with it she got extremely upset. So, I got in the crib with her until she fell back to sleep. I snuck away at 6am and she didn't wake up until around 7:30?
Today she was really difficult again at nap time, so I gave her a bottle, which she held onto while she stood up crying at the top of her lungs. Finally she tossed it onto the floor which made her even more upset. So, Tina and I let her walk around her room and then tucked her back in once she had calmed down with her bottle beside her. She immediately started whaling when we left, but she soon grabbed her bottle and fell asleep drinking it. I know its not good to let babies have bottles at bedtime because of it rots their teeth, but I don't see the harm in giving it to her at nap time? Is there? Our pediatrician said that she's old enough to wean to a cup, but since she's teething so bad, I think the bottle is soothing to those ouchy gums. She's definitely enjoying the bottle now. Carly's drinking 1 to 1 Light Soy Milk and Almond Milk.
Oh By the Way... I have been SO SORE from my kickboxing class. I am OUT of SHAPE! We're getting a massage tonight! I'm SO excited!
You have read this article with the title More Swimming!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/08/more-swimming.html. Thanks!

No comment for "More Swimming!"