Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Me and Blogger, not such a good idea!!!!

I am not really a computerexpert, far from that and i had a lot of trouble with my laptop since Spring but most of the problems are solved now, except my struggle with Blogger!!! Posting a message takes me about an hour (can you believe it?) I know I am not the worlds fastest typist and I have to check my spelling (Dutch and English and I am even not that good in checking either) But every time I want to upload some photo's my internet disconnects and I have to go to another site to connect again, that doesn't only happen when I am uploading but when I am linking as well!! This is the seccond time I write this post cause I deleted one of the photo's by accident and I couldn't upload it again, aaarghh!!!!

Anyway I wanted to show you 2 lo's!!!
The first one is for the sketchchallenge at Nikki Sivils blog!!!!
Loved this months sketch I changed it a little and used all Nikki Sivils except for the alphastickers!!!

The photo was taken in France in Post Avon a very cute little town, with the most lovely little houses and flowers every where, so beautiful!!!

This one is for Sketchy Thursdays, this week they had a sketch for a double page but I made a single one!! I love that I could use more photo's so I was able to scrap the whole day on 1 page!!


The pics are form last Friday, my sister and sister in law and me took the kids to Plaswijckpark that is a parc in Rotterdam with a little zoo, a playgarden and a resaurant!! the weather was great so we had a great time!!!

Thanks again for comming by, I am off to sleep now and I will be back to visit you somewhere tomorrow!!!!

xxx

You have read this article with the title Me and Blogger, not such a good idea!!!!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/08/me-and-blogger-not-such-good-idea.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Me and Blogger, not such a good idea!!!!"