Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Last Week of Summer Vacation...


This summer FLEW by. I knew it would. Carly grew up so much. Weaning and having her sleep in her crib was our big goal and we did it! Our other goal was to swim as much as possible and we did that too. I am so grateful for this precious time we were able to spend together. I am also looking forward to going back to work. There are so many things I have planned for the kids this year. I am truly excited. Carly absolutely loves Miss A and Miss N at her private day care where she also gets to see her best friend Jay, so I'm excited for her to have that time too. Although, the best part of my day will be picking Carly up after work. I love to spy on her and watch her playing with her friends and then lock eyes with her so she sees that I'm there to pick her up. She gets so excited and gives me the warmest welcome!
I L O V E THAT!

On a different topic, Carly has been stretching her vocabulary! This week she started saying "SPENCER" only it sounds like "Den-Da" and she says "That's SAND!" but its more like "Dats DAN!" We've been trying to show Carly that sand isn't scary, but so far she's not buying it.

The picture above Carly is wearing Tina's headphones. Three times a week Tina does conference calls from the house on her computer and Carly thinks its cool and wants to be like her Mommy. :)
You have read this article with the title Last Week of Summer Vacation.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/08/last-week-of-summer-vacation.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Last Week of Summer Vacation..."