Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Journal Pages, Thrift Store Treasures, and Excerpts from Remains of the Day Journal #1...

I'm having so much fun filling up my little journal! About one more week and it will be all full! Here's a peek at the latest pages.

I folded this one in half to make a pocket...

and since Harry Potter was on my mind, here's what I put in the pocket...

The only downside to these journals that use all different kinds of paper, is that I am having a heck of time figuring out what pen to use in them. It's driving me crazy. Hence all the different pens you will see on these pages...


I stopped by my favorite thrift store again and it was overflowing with groovy goodies!!! Check out all the stuff I got...
It's all going to make great journaling fodder!!!


Oh, oh, AND...

I FINISHED MY FIRST REMAINS OF THE DAY JOURNAL!!! It's got two signatures, and a total of 80 pages. Here are a few pics of how it turned out...










I will share more pages as I fill them up.


How has your week been going?
You have read this article with the title Journal Pages, Thrift Store Treasures, and Excerpts from Remains of the Day Journal #1.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/08/journal-pages-thrift-store-treasures_19.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Journal Pages, Thrift Store Treasures, and Excerpts from Remains of the Day Journal #1..."