Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

* It's never easy......*

to say goodbye :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jessi has decided to step down from our family at FAVE THINGS.....she has a lot going on right now and wants to concentrate on her photography and her kids ... which I totally get! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) I chose Jessi because of her amazing talent and her wonderful spirit and can not thank her enough for all she has done for FAVE THINGS! I love you Jessi and you will always and forever be apart of our family! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

I will be back here on the 29th with the winner of our FAVE DAYS challenge!! And I really really really think YOU are GONNA LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE our next challenge! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

You have read this article with the title * It's never easy......*. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/08/it-never-easy.html. Thanks!

No comment for "* It's never easy......*"