I know it throws you all for a loop! Yep you saw right. I love Mondays, and here is why...
* My Hubby has the day off and we get to spend all day together!
* It's a fresh new day and the beginning of another week in life!
* The kids start a new week of school and they are so excited to come home and share all the new things they will learn for the week.
* no matter what we always sit down to dinner together.
* It is the one day in the week I know I will be able to create.... Jaxon and Jasin always take a nap and I get a little me time in my scrappy space.
(I can't really tell you why there are lines under my words....) Gives this post a little character!!! LOL
So who wouldn't love a day like that. Tell us all about your favorite day of the week by creating a layout, card or scrappy project and upload it to These are a few of my favorite things! Our sponsor for this challenge is My Paper Tree House. The winner will get a kit. I can say the August kit just rocks this scrappy world!!!
You have read this article with the title I love Mondays!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/08/i-love-mondays.html. Thanks!
No comment for "I love Mondays!"
Post a Comment