




Today was really a perfect day! The weather was perfect...
There's a new rule at my mom's house that nobody is allowed to drink and that just made the day SO good. Everyone was kind and nice, not obnoxious and drunk.
Carly was LOVING hanging out with her 9 year old cousin Tyson who just adores her. He said to my sister today that he thinks Carly likes him so much because he was one of the first people to see her after she was born... besides the nurse, me and Tina. SO CUTE!
As soon as we arrived today, Carly got to open a big present from my mom. It was the people car thing that she wanted when we went to the toy store! We had to put it together which wasn't very easy. My mom even got down on the ground and played with Carly. It WAS a miracle. Then we all swam...and Carly had a blast. She's like a fish in the water now. My mom said that she wished we could find those baby fins that I used to have when I was little. She said if Carly had them she would be able to get enough power from her kicks and come up for air. We do have a pair of baby fins, but they don't latch well and always fall off. I was thinking maybe we can duct tape them or something. Anyway, that was so great today...AND THEN! I get in the car on my way home and my other sister calls me with the EXCITING NEWS THAT PROP 8 has been OVERTURNED! What a great day!
PS! I forgot to mention how MUCH Carly liked Pork Ribs!
You have read this article with the title HURRAY PROP 8 OVERTURNED!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/08/hurray-prop-8-overturned.html. Thanks!
No comment for "HURRAY PROP 8 OVERTURNED!"
Post a Comment