Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Giveaway for my Readers...

I've really been into organizing lately, so when I found this Tabletop Organizer at CSNStores.com, I really wanted to try it out for my Scrapbook Supplies!!! I got it over the weekend and I just love it! It comes in Raspberry, Turquoise and Chocolate. I got the Raspberry. Here's what it looks like...

The color is even prettier in real life than in the catalog, and it's bigger than I thought too...


I especially love that you can close it flat for storage and/or use it as a tote...
I also love that it's canvas - I'm thinking it would be cool to paint all over it!!!

The idea I have for it is to bring it along to crops. I could store all the stuff for the project I'm working on in it, so it's not cluttering up the whole table. Look how much stuff it holds, plus it has pockets on the sides for even more stuff...!!!

The best part is that CSN is allowing me to give away one of these gorgeous organizers to one of my blog readers!!!!! Would you have a use for one of these? If so, leave me a comment and I will draw a name at random to win. Please also leave me your choice of turquoise, chocolate or raspberry. You can go here to see the color choices.

I'm sorry but it's United States Shipping Only.

I will draw a name on Thursday. Good luck!!!
You have read this article with the title Giveaway for my Readers.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/08/giveaway-for-my-readers_09.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Giveaway for my Readers..."