Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Getting Inky!!

Happy Sunday!

Everytime I ink up a rubber stamp, I remember how fun it is to get inky!!! This is my all time favorite Kraftin' Kimmie stamp!

Stamps: Kraftin'Kimmie (Charlotte)
sentiment -CG
Papers: SU! cs (turq/choc), Basic Grey dp,
K&Co brown dp
Ink: Copic, Prisma markers
Other: $store star bling, Offray ribbon,
Cropadile hole punch, piercing tool,
white gel pen, Stickles

Today is the first challenge of "Let's Ink it Up" a challenge for rubber/acrylic stamps only, no digis allowed! I have a jelly cupboard filled with rubber stamps and it's time to dust them off!!!

It's another lovely day here in PA, though there is a touch of humidity in the air. We're headed to a picnic so I hope it doesn't get too hot!

Enjoy your day!
blessings!




challenges...
Kraftin'Kimmie~use stars
7 Kids College Fund~2 dps
ABC-blue
Divine Diva~colors, buttons
Simple Doodles-celebration
Wild Orchid chall~for the girls
2 Sisters-sketch
Challenge Up Your Life-celebration
Paperminutes-colors
Totally Gorjuss-star
Oh Alice-inspiration...I took the sparkle/bling & turq color
Aly's Sun Sketch-polka dots
Stamp Magic-b'day
Let's Ink It Up-open/yellow




.
You have read this article Birthday / Kraftin'Kimmie Stamps with the title Getting Inky!!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/08/getting-inky.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Getting Inky!!"