Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Fun Day Hosting Family Play Group!



We had such a great time today hosting family play group at the pool that everyone thought it would be fun to do it again there next month! The weather was so perfect and we were surrounded by such wonderful people.

UPDATE ON MOUSE: Orkin came and saw no trace of our friend. I was sure it would be back tonight, but so far we haven't heard a peep. We have two glue traps around the refrigerator, which is effective but not humane. We still have our live trap out too. Maybe the mouse took off. I sure hope so. Now, every time I step into the kitchen my eyes go straight to the traps. I do NOT want to see the poor thing stuck to that.
You have read this article with the title Fun Day Hosting Family Play Group!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/08/fun-day-hosting-family-play-group.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Fun Day Hosting Family Play Group!"