Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

First Day of School and Work

Couldn't believe this coming Monday, Kyron will be going to preschool. It is small private school. Hopefully, Kyron will be okay there... Kyron said he wants to go that school (Mikaela used to go there when she was 3). We had an open house yesterday. They told parents that child will be bringing a book to read weekly. Hopefully, Kyron will sit and read. (it should be interseting). He will attend - 3x a week from 9am to 12pm.
He loves to play with legos.
I love this building - it is a school building.

Mikaela had started her first day of school, last monday. I was relieved. I really like her teacher. Will know her more tonight - Back to School Night.

Kyron was little sad that his sister, Mikaela had to go school. He doesn't want to leave. He wanted to walk with her to classroom. After Mikaela settled down, Kyron tapped her desk (I think), then Mikaela looked at him. Awww... what a precious moment. He signed, "ILY" (I love you). Mikaela was surprised and signed back to him "ILY". Kyron felt better and said he's ready to go home.

The last part of this... work?
I got job offer working at Gallaudet. Teaching crazy undergraduate students who are majors in Physical Education. Just one course for this semester. Method of Teaching Physical Education and Wellness in Secondary Schools. The last time I taught was Method of Teaching Physical Education and Wellness in Elementary Schools - that one I preferred to teach... but will take it and teach for one semester. I've working and reading to get ready to teach. First day of teaching is this coming Monday... (3x a week or an hour).
It should be fun!

You have read this article with the title First Day of School and Work. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/08/first-day-of-school-and-work.html. Thanks!

No comment for "First Day of School and Work"