Sharing a bunch of stuff this Saturday Morning...Here's a layout I put together:
All the paper is ala Echo Park...LOVE their stuff...a ton.
I was inspired by Twisted Sketch #63:
So that's why I have that folded number on my page...it is held together with zig zag stitching ala vintage thread! Although it doesn't lay straight, I believe that is what gives the layout a whimsical feel:)
The canvas flower is Jillibean {patting myself on the back for not hoarding}, the buttons are PTI and the alpha is Thickers, of course:)
I Love this Life
{yes, I do!}
I've been loving the sketch challenges over on Skipping Stones Design:

Okay, I just wanted to share a couple more pictures from my recent mid-western vaca:) These were taken in a small, small, small town in Eastern Montana...I have 2 words for you:
Pitchfork Fondue:
Check out their petite "elephant ears"...
Be on the lookout for my Blog Candy Slingings....bear with me since I'm also doing my Garage Sale this morning until 1 pm PDT :)
You have read this article echo park /
jillibean /
kaiser crafts /
martha /
pink paislee /
Prima /
schlosser designs /
skipping stones /
thickers /
twisted sketches
with the title beachy keen.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/08/beachy-keen.html. Thanks!

No comment for "beachy keen..."
Post a Comment