Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

B I N G O

The summer is passing quickly and soon it will be September - the earth is moving on its axis and already we can see a difference in the angle and intensity of the light (don't get me wrong though - it is still brutally hot!) This morning when I awoke at about 6am, I looked out our bedroom window to the east and saw Orion in all of his glory. We are going through a drought period now but one positive to that is being able to see the stars so clearly. Orion is my favorite constellation - I always feel good when I can see him up there in the sky guarding over me.
And now for something totally different - BINGO tonight at http://www.scrapgal.com/ - it will be at 10om edt but you need to have a sign on set up and also to have selected your bingo words from the list on the forum and pm'd them to whoever is the official Bingoer (probably Cassie or Kelly, but I know that the instructions are in the forum). I will be drinking tea to stay awake long enough to join in the fun so be sure to check it out - it's lots of fun and also we will be having a Fall Haul crop on Sept 17th and 18th - lots of great challenges, games, and prizes!!!!!!!
This week I attended a 3day watercolor workshop with Pat Weaver, a national watercolor artist and teacher. It was so incredibly inspiring - I learned how much I have to learn - it was a little depressing by the end of the 2nd day but after some positive results on Wed, I came away feeling renewed and committed to my pursuit of art. Yesterday afternoon I spent a couple of hours drawing cats, and then last night I had the strangest dream - at one point in the dream, my cat Hana was making friends with what looked like a stockier version of her but when the animal trotted over to me, I realized that it was a dog that had been trimmed to look like a cat - WOOOOOOOOOOO - maybe I should cut back on drawing cats! LOL!!!!!!!
Thanks for reading and have a super day - I will be back on the weekend with some photos of things that I have been working on.
ttfn
Chris
You have read this article Scrapgal with the title B I N G O. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/08/b-i-n-g-o.html. Thanks!

No comment for "B I N G O"