Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

We're Bar-B-Qing at Paper Playtime!


FREE
bie alert!


There is a super fun challenge over @ Paper Playtime this week! Bar-B-Qing!!! Doesn't that just scream scrapbook LO, but since I'm not a scrapper right now, I made a card!



Stamps: Bugaboo Stamps (bbq 3 kids) FREEbie
Papers: SU! cs, Making Memories dp
Ink: Copics/Prisma markers
Other: Creavtive Memories stickers, Offray ribbon,
button, piercing tool for faux stitching.

I found this Freebie image @ Bugaboo Stamps, how perfect is that!!! I thought this would make a cute Thank You card for one of the many picnics we go to over the summer season!

Doodle Pantry has a wonderful hamburger/ant image in their bargain basket that would work for this challenge also! too fun!

Paper Playtime chall~BBQ
Charisma Cardz~not square
Crafty Catz~summer
Digi Doodles~anything goes
Sisterhood of Crafters~red, white, blue
CAS-tastic~summer
Crafty Creations~happy or sweet
Papertake Weekly~cute
Bunny Zoe's Crafts~summer days


Enjoy your Monday!
Blessings!




.
You have read this article summer with the title We're Bar-B-Qing at Paper Playtime!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/07/we-bar-b-qing-at-paper-playtime.html. Thanks!

No comment for "We're Bar-B-Qing at Paper Playtime!"