Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Swimming Lesson with the Twins!




Carly and I got to watch Gretchen give her twin nieces a lesson. We hung out at the steps because I am not allowed to submerge my left breast under water until the glue band aid thing comes off which they said could be between 5-10 days. Carly had a partial nap in the car on the way to the pool and is still teething really bad so she wasn't feeling her best and me not getting in the water made her a little unsure. Gretchen was hoping to be able to give Carly a lesson, but every time she took her in her arms she started to cry. Carly just wanted to stay really close to me. She was very interested in what was going on around her and we both enjoyed watching the twins swim. They are 2 and a half. After the lessons, we decided to go into the jaccuzi. Carly prefered it there last time too because the pool was alittle chilly. Towards the end of our visit Carly started warming up to everyone. I love that Gretchen doesn't give up trying to connect with Carly. She continues to interact and encourage her. She kept asking Carly if she could hand her the ring. Carly would give the ring to her and then Gretchen would give it back. Gretchen said, "HEY! She just said THANK YOU!" I was so proud. I think its so cute when Carly says that. We're going to try to meet next Sunday. The more Carly feels comfortable around Gretchen the better our lessons will go.
Carly said POO POO today for the first time when I changed her poopy diaper! "Boo Poo" Another thing that cracked me up today was when we were playing with her in her new Little People Sw.eet Home and I had the Mom pee in the toilet and made a PSSSSSSS sound then made the toilet flush by putting up the little plastic seat. Carly thought that was the funniest thing! She new exactly what I was making the Mommy do. :)

Tomorrow's the big day. We're going to take Carly with us this time. I'm optimistic that we'll hear good news. How bad would it suck to be sick.
You have read this article with the title Swimming Lesson with the Twins!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/07/swimming-lesson-with-twins.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Swimming Lesson with the Twins!"