I'm getting a late start today! And I didn't get a chance to hangout on the 'puter much over the weekend! I normally have all my posts for the week pre-scheduled so I can spend more time with the kids but that didn't happen this week...yet! lol I hope to get that accomplished today!
With each Monday comes a new Squigglefly Challenge! This week Kim is hosting and has issued a challenge for tent toppers! A tent topper is simply a regular card with your image panel extending up pass the top of your card. If you use a SF image, you'll be in for the prize drawing! Check it out...Squigglefly Challenge #59
My mojo has been lacking so I didn't force myself to make a card, but I just saw the new releases from SF this past weekend and was inspired!!! So I hope to play along later this week!!! Check out the newest...Squigglefly.com And the Christmas image sale continues, so scroll down the page to "On Sale this week" section!
Ok, I found some SF cards that I haven't shared on my blog yet...
Paper: SU! cs, K&Co dp
Ink: Copics, SU! classic (for sponging star)
Other: MS border punch, SU! star punch, CB-Cuttlebug embossing folder,
brads, twine
Stamps: Squigglefly (Hi Bella; Shybear) FREEbie
Papers: K&Co dp
Ink: SU!/Copic markers
Other: MS border punch, Sizzix scallop oval,
Offray ribbon, heart buttons/stash.
Papers: K&Co dp
Ink: SU!/Copic markers
Other: MS border punch, Sizzix scallop oval,
Offray ribbon, heart buttons/stash.
How cool is it that SF artist Lynne Stansbery created a Shybear just for Bella Tucker! And it's in the FREEbie section, just pop over and download it!
Well, I'm off to get the day started and get myself organized! It's a busy week in Blogland, so watch here for some fun challenges and Blog Hops this week!
Praying an overwhelming peace over you!
Blessings!
.
Well, I'm off to get the day started and get myself organized! It's a busy week in Blogland, so watch here for some fun challenges and Blog Hops this week!
Praying an overwhelming peace over you!
Blessings!
.
You have read this article squigglefly
with the title Squigglefly Monday!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/07/squigglefly-monday.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Squigglefly Monday!"
Post a Comment