Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

I LOVE THAT BABY!









Carly had her 15 month check up at the pediatrician. She got her boosters and cried a lot. She cries now when she goes on the scale and she cried her eyes out when we measured her. So, we think she is 33 or 32.5 inches and 26.4 lbs. Her 1st set of molars are all swollen so she should be getting those soon and her top right is coming in now beside her other two top teeth. I asked the doctor if its normal for babies to get their molars before their eye teeth and she said usually they start coming down and then stop and the other teeth pop out before they pop through.
I also told the doctor how Carly all of a sudden hates going into her high chair, car seat and sometimes in the bath now. Lately she hasn't been happy with getting her diapers changed either. I've had to change her standing up a lot. She's also doing this new thing where she throws a tantrum. She gets this very disgruntled look on her face and then falls to the floor. Its so funny. I'm like, "Carly, what do you want Honey!" I don't think she really knows. She's just frustrated. The pediatrician said its the age.

I went to KICKBOXING today! I'm so proud. I had planned on going a ton this summer and that was my first time. WHOOPS! I was so much more coordinated now that I don't have milk in my boobs. I was on fire with the jump rope. I used to trip all the time. I had so much fun today. I learned so many great moves. My favorite was Jab, Cross, Jab, Round House Kick to the calf, Round House Kick to the face, Knee, Knee, Rt Elbow! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! Take THAT!
There were so many tough girls in that class that inspired me. Mostly all younger! WHAT'S UP WITH THAT! Then this guy who used to always be my partner has obviously continued to go everyday because he is officially ripped. I told him he looks good and he was so proud. Its amazing how good that class makes you feel. I have to find a way to go at least three times a week. Now that Carly can go down to sleep so easy, there's really no excuse, except I like having dinner with my family and I we love saying goodnight to her together.
PS. We rolled up our new rug and we are returning it, because Carly is allergic. She's had an asthmatic cough ever since we got it.
You have read this article with the title I LOVE THAT BABY!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/07/i-love-that-baby.html. Thanks!

No comment for "I LOVE THAT BABY!"