





Carly has baby sunscreen in her hair in these...so you still don't really get the full effect of the cut, but when you compare them to the before shots its a big difference. :) Carly woke up like four times last night. I think she was in pain from teething, because after I gave her motrin she slept through the night. I was dragging today, but we still had fun. It was really sunny! So we went to the pool after Carly took me on the longest treasure hunt walk. She's really into collecting things she could choke on! It was GREAT getting in the water with her. It was the first time we actually swam together since the biopsy. Carly LOVED it today, because it was just us...nobody else trying to teach us. There were a few other kids in the pool too which always fascinates her. She was flirting and showing off for them. She's such a charmer. Then I tried to get her back for her afternoon nap and she pointed and did her whine thing to let me know that she was interested in going to the tot lot. So, I figured it couldn't hurt to let her check it out. She found a lot of treasures there! Her hands were full! She also inspected the sand and pointed to it. She still thinks sand is scary.
You have read this article with the title AFTER BANG CUT!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/07/after-bang-cut.html. Thanks!
No comment for "AFTER BANG CUT!"
Post a Comment