Last Saturday I had a crop/meeting with the Scrappassion dt and we had a wonderfull time!!
It was the first time we met and it was like we already knew eachother for years!
We scrapped (yes I did 1 and a half page) talked laughed and shopped!!!
Here we are!!!
We made some great plans for the blog, so stay tuned so you won't miss all the fun!!And of course we have a new challenge for June!
And it is a fun one, Ria wanted us to make a vintage LO!!!!
Vintage, that is a hard one for me, cause I never did that before!!!
I had a hard time, vintage what is she doing to me!!
But I must say I am quite satisfied with my first vintage LO.
And maybe I will try it again!!
Here it is:
So if you are a vintage scrapper please visit us and see the Lo you have to use as your inspiration and play along and if you are not a vintage scrapper you might just like to try and join!!!
Thanks again for reading and please tell me what you think!!!
xxx
You have read this article with the title Vintage???????????????????. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/06/vintage.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Vintage???????????????????"
Post a Comment