Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Thanks card and an SVG Freebie for U...

I created this card in MTC today and thought I'd share. I cut the base on my Expression, as well as, the vellum layer, inside ring layer and text top layer.
I love how it turned out!


The flower I made using a EK Success punch with white card stock. I curled the edges with my quilling tool and them glued together. I then dropped "drops" of Ranger alcohol ink in the center of the bud and it spread nicely outwardly. Once it dried, I sprayed with Glimmer Mist.

Want to make your own.... CLICK HERE FOR THE DOWNLOAD! Enjoy!!

Thanks for stopping by...
Karen


You have read this article cards / MTC / pictures / SVG with the title Thanks card and an SVG Freebie for U.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/06/thanks-card-and-svg-freebie-for-u.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Thanks card and an SVG Freebie for U..."