Happy Friday!!!!
Oh the joy that Friday brings:)
I have a couple cards to share with you...
First up is a Cosmo Cricket'licious one:
Everything is Cosmo Cricket Material Girl except the mini dressform...isn't it sweet? It is by Invoke Arts...the buttons are from my stash, the pearls are by Want 2 Scrap and the sentiment is SRM....Everything is nestled on a GMund base (it has fabbie wood texture)...4.25 x 4.25...
I was inspired by the current Card Patterns sketch the I rotated:
Next up is a pocket card...the kraft base is 6 x 6...all the Crate paper is from the wonderfully generous Piali {thanks sista!!!}... Gotta love that I have matching thickers...I recently picked up some Jenni Bowlin Canvas flowers...stacked a PTI & DeNami Design button on the bloom...
This is the what was in the pocket...

Thank you for ALL the wonderful comments and support lately...I truly appreciate the TIME you take to stop by my 'lil 'ole blog...it really means a ton to me!!!!
You have read this article Card Patterns /
cosmo cricket /
crate paper /
DeNami Designs /
invoke arts /
Jenni Bowlin /
pti /
srm /
thickers /
want2scrap
with the title thanks a bunch.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/06/thanks-bunch.html. Thanks!
No comment for "thanks a bunch..."
Post a Comment