Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Don't Wanna Miss A Thing at Scrapping the Music...

It's movie week again at Scrapping the Music, and this month we are paying tribute to the movie Armageddon, by featuring the song "Don't Wanna Miss A Thing," by Aerosmith. I love songs that are packed with emotion, and this one sure is! Here's what I came up with...
I used the Studio Calico "Granny's Cupboard" kit for this, plus some Navy cardstock and pink and orange mist.

Our prize this week is being provided by Gauche Alchemy, and just for fun - the Gauche Design Team has decided to play along with our challenge! How awesome is that?!!! Their post will be up tomorrow (Thursday). Check it out here!

Come on over to Scrapping The Music and play along with us this week - it will be super fun!!!

Thanks so much for visiting!
You have read this article with the title Don't Wanna Miss A Thing at Scrapping the Music.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/06/don-wanna-miss-thing-at-scrapping-music.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Don't Wanna Miss A Thing at Scrapping the Music..."