Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Birthday Layout...


I thought I'd share a scrapbook layout I did recently. I don't tend to share those for some reason??? I don't know why, either?? ha! Anyways, maybe I will start to post more of my layouts. Here is one I did for my son's 6th birthday!! Yay! Only thing is he just had his 9th birthday in March! Oops! Oh well, I put no pressure on myself when it comes to scrap booking. As a matter of fact, I actually don't even scrapbook in chronological order! Crazy to some I am sure, but, I find I will do it more often if I do it when "something" inspires me rather than making myself scrapbook because it's the "something" next on the calendar! Anyways, hope you enjoy!

Thanks for stopping by...
Karen


You have read this article pictures / scrapbooking with the title Birthday Layout.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/06/birthday-layout.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Birthday Layout..."