that every wish would be heard and answered!!
That's the title of my first LO for Scrapping the Music!!!
This week is movie week so this weeks song is from a movie and this time it's the classic song The rainbow connection from the "70s movie The Muppet Connection!!
And don't we all love the muppets!!!
And don't we all love the muppets!!!
I thought a long time what to do, searched the internet for rainbow photo's and inspiration but I couldn't find anything!
So I took a long look at the lyrics and decided to use these lines as my title!!
It reminded me of when I was a little girl and my mom always told me make a wish and it may just come through as long as you wish hard enough and be a good and brave girl!!
And brave I was, but a lot of my wishes where never answered!!
That's not a bad thing, don't get me wrong!!
I just try to take life the way it is and believe me till now when things where really tough I always found a way to accept and deal with it!!
And now for something completely diffrent, I got this great award from Jeanet!!
Thank you so much, really appreciate it!!!
With this award you have to tell something about yourself!!
So here we go:I am 39 years old at the moment.
I am a natural blonde.
I have blue/grey eyes and freckles.
I love to drink wine and optimel.
Red wine makes my teeth red/purple.
My fave singer is Robbie Williams (looks yummie too)
My fave female singer is Adele
I love asperagus.
I am married for 14 years.
I have a brother and a sister (I am in the middle of them)
I have no driverslicense.
I had a heartsurgery when I was 3 and that's why I have a scar from my left breast all the way to the back up to my left shoulderblade.
Thanks to Julie I am a Twilight addict.
I love to go to Spain or Italy.
I should wear my specs all day but I don't.
I always worry about almost everything
I love to sing and do that the whole day (not very good i am afraid).
Whell that's about it for today, have to save some for later!!!
I'll pass this award to:
Thanks for your time and I'll be back tomorrow!!
xxx
You have read this article with the title Who said????. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/05/who-said.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Who said????"
Post a Comment