Come over to
http://candyshoppedesigns.blogspot.com/ and meet the new members of the Design Team - they are all so talented and I feel lucky to be able to work with them for the next four months. The challenge this time is "21" - whatever that means to you - 21 things you want to do, the age 21, the game 21, and in my case, I couldn't think what to do and then I realized that I could use my grocery list. I used some vintage Love Elsie paper, October afternoon and Pink Paislee alphas, a vintage Dick & Jane image, and some real ephemera (LOL) - a checkcard from King Soopers from when we lived in Denver and the envelope that a Publix giftcard came in from several years ago. Be sure to come on over and show us your stuff.
A short post today as I have lots to do, and it is so beautiful outside that I want to finish things and get out there - a walk on the beach would be so perfect!
Hope you have a wonderful week and thanks for reading,
ttfn
Chris
You have read this article Candy Shoppe
with the title Wanna play 21?. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/05/wanna-play-21.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Wanna play 21?"
Post a Comment