Are you ready for an easy peasy challenge today from Squigglefly? How about add some EMBOSSING to your SF project?! yep, that's it!
image by SF artist Nina Brackett
sentiment-CG
Paper: SU! cs, scrap of vellum
Ink: Copics
Other: CB emb., nesties, circle punches,
ribbon, crop-a-dile, gel pen.
Isn't this a fabulous image? This swimsuit is part of a lovely textile set, 9 images in all! I used this set a few weeks back to make THIS card too. I used my CB to add some dry embossing, but you're welcome to use wet embossing for this challenge or even embossed DP! Just have fun and be sure to use a SF image if you want to be included in the prize drawing!
Squigglefly Challenge Blog
Squigglefly.com just re-organized their site! They've added video tutorials to browse and sub-categories to make shopping easier! And all the recent released images are right on the home page!! too fun!
Here are the challenges...
Squigglefly Monday Challenge~embossing.
Unscripted Sketches~sketch
Stamp Something~birthday
By the Cute & Girly~celebration
If the Shoe Fits~ mom/special lady!
Rainbow Lady~no DP
Hand Full of Stamps~dots
Lili of the Valley~summer
Your Next Stamp~going dotty
Divine Diva Inspiration~inspir. pix....I went with the colors and beachy theme.
Hope you all had a great weekend! I thoroughly enjoyed mine and even had a chance to craft & color, so I'm good to go for the week! lol
Enjoy your Monday!!!
blessings!
*
You have read this article squigglefly /
summer
with the title Squigglefly #48-Embossing. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/05/squigglefly-48-embossing.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Squigglefly #48-Embossing"
Post a Comment