Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Smile and we are the champions!!!!!!!!

Hi all, hope you all had a wonderfull weekend!!
I did, but I will come to that later!!!
First the new challemge over at Scappassion!!
And it's a fun one!
We want you to use white cardstock, and edger punch, a photo 5x7 and some stars that are not printed on your paper!!!
Easy huh!!
And like every month we have a great prize waiting for the winner!!
Here is mine:


And now for the weekend!!!
We had TERRIBLE weather, can you believe Thursday I was sitting outside in shorts and a tanktop and Saturday I was wearing a wintercoat, boots and gloves and we couldn't leave the house without an umbrella!!!!:(
But we had to go outside to watch Finn's soccergame, it was the last one of the season and his team won their league YAY!!
Here are some photo's of the very wet but happy little soccerplayers!!!

The team and their coaches!!
And yes there is a girl in their team!!
Finn with his flowers and his cup!!!

When you win, you drink champagne and you eat cake!!!
(orangecake from Queensday)

Look at that happy face, he was so excited and totally forgot the rain and the cold!!
The rest of the day I spend shopping with my friend Marleen!!
(yes again, but she needs a dress for a wedding and needed my advice)
The boys are free from school for 2 weeks now, so please keep your fingers crossed that weather will be better, cause right now the wii is my best friend!!!!

I'll be back this week, with more challenges!!!
Hugs Hanneke
You have read this article with the title Smile and we are the champions!!!!!!!!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/05/smile-and-we-are-champions.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Smile and we are the champions!!!!!!!!"