Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Nickelback is up at Scrapping The Music!

The new song at Scrapping the Music this week is "Gotta Be Somebody" by Nickelback! It's a rockin tune that really got me inspired! Here's what I came up with...
I used the new "Granny's Cupboard" kit from Studio Calico, and for the heart, I just printed a full sheet of approx 1" square photos, and cut the sheet into a heart shape. Super simple, but I love how it turned out! There are lots of family pics on there, but also some of friends - Julie, Denise, Christina, Andrea and of course - Bucky the goat. :0) There were some other friends on there too, but they ended up getting cut off when I shaped it into a heart. Drat.

Oh, hey there's a cool new e-book out called "Start to Draw Your Life," and it's available as a free download here. It is a groovy twist on art journaling. Check it out! I found it courtesy of a link on Kelly Kilmer's blog. Thanks Kelly!

Don't forget - the Scrapping The Music challenge goes until next Tuesday at midnite, so come on over and play along! We would love to see you there!

That's it for today, but I will be back soon! Thanks so much for visiting!
You have read this article with the title Nickelback is up at Scrapping The Music!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/05/nickelback-is-up-at-scrapping-music.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Nickelback is up at Scrapping The Music!"