Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Movie Monday

I could be posting about the movies, "White Chistmas" or "Frosty the Snowman"  as it's FRIGGIN' SNOWING AT MY HOUSE RIGHT NOW-AH !  I have at LEAST 1 inch and it's just comin down.
Are you serious about this weather ?  I could spit to June it's so close.  

Now if you are looking at this picture and realize that it is a wisteria blossom, you would be right.  My bush BLOOMED this year and I've wanted to talk about it but the excitement of it blooming for the first time in 6 years sends me to the closest chair with a tingly head.   OH MAH GOODNESS !  I am madly in love with it.  and now she's getting snowed on. blah :( 

(sigh)

Ok, back to movies.   I have 2 for you.

FIRST ONE.  I suppose you'll realize why we went to see it once I tell you who is in it.
Just Wright
It's about a physical therapist (QUEEN) who's sexy cousin wants to land a basketball player. 
Queen loves the game (of course she does) and together they end up landing the same basketball playing man. 
This movie was very predictable.   Queen also doesn't pull off the intimate scenes for me, but that may just be because she's gay. :)  or maybe it's because I can't bear to see her with a man.
My wife asked me if I found her sexy in this movie.  She didn't even have to finish before I responded with a big yes.  :)   The reason isn't because she's the kind of sexy that most of America thinks is sexy....although I do think she's very beautiful.  But I'm mostly attracted to her dignity.  Her inner strengths.   Her amazing self confidence.   She has so much power and tries to empower others.   I also like her physical size because she could pick me up and squeeeeeeze me.  you know, because she loves me so much.
ok, enough about Queen.

My review : again, very predictable, but great feel good movie.  I like feel good movies.

Treading Water
A movie about a gay woman who will never live up to her mother's expectations.   ESPECIALLY if she continues her chosen and selfish lifestyle.  (hmm)  It deals with how families who say a lot of words really don't say anything of meaning and how screwed up you get because of it.

My opinion -  it was fine.   slow at times.   very believable for those of us who's families don't accept our lifestyle.

That's all I got.   Tune in again for cute pictures and a week FULL of posts.
You have read this article Movie Monday with the title Movie Monday. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/05/movie-monday.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Movie Monday"