





We had such a nice day. My mom was there, so she got to see Carly. After the baby shower we had a little time for ourselves and we went to a Mexican restaurant which was delicioussss. Then we walked around and went into the CUTEST toy store called gep.petto's. Its kid heaven! So fun!!! We wanted to buy everything, but instead with major will power we bought these cute stacking boxes and this cool confetti ball.
I am so happy by the way...the only reason I am blogging is because Carly is in her crib!!! She was SOOOOOOOOOOO sick last week and she would NOT for one second sleep in her crib. So, finally she did tonight! The SWEET LITTLE PETEY! Ahh...As much as I love her, it feels good to have a few moments to myself to unwind. I'm hoping I'll be able to wean her from breastfeeding this summer completely. I am also hoping that Carly will learn to love sleeping in her crib at least half the night! That's my goal! Last night Carly was latched on from about 7:30pm until 4:00am. There were a few moments I managed to pry her off me, so I could pee and drink some water, but those moments didn't last long. My back was breaking and I can feel those teeth coming in. I would start this evening weaning process sooner, but I have only six more weeks of work left. I don't want to be up all night rocking her etc. I can sleep while I'm breastfeeding her in our bed.
You have read this article with the title Mother's Day Pics. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/05/mother-day-pics.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Mother's Day Pics"
Post a Comment