I have that face. The one that EV-ER-EE-BO-DEE thinks they recognize or know.
I used to tell J this and she was nice and would agree. It wasn't until we were stopped at the security check point at the airport and ID'd because they didn't believe me that I wasn't this girl they went to high school with, that she fully agreed with me.
I am approached all of the time. Now it's J who says, ya....she gets that all of the time.
I have even had friends say that they swear they saw me on their vacation on the beach.
Any hew. I have also been told that I look like famous people.
There was a thing on facebook where you changed your face to look like someone famous that you are always compared too. I couldn't decide :)
I thought I'd let you decide.
Here are a few. I have been told by different people at different times that I look like the following.
I know it's hard. Try your best though.
You have read this article with the title Hey, you look just like........ You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/05/hey-you-look-just-like.html. Thanks!








No comment for "Hey, you look just like......."
Post a Comment