Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Happy NSD, among other things

Well, the secret is out - yesterday the May http://www.pagemaps.com/ newsletter came out and the news is that the ScrapGal team created the layouts for the May pagemaps. the above is my layout - done all in Prima - I even painted the Prima flowers to match my photos and I painted the center piece. Be sure to check out all of the fabulous designs by the ScrapGals.
Our manus of the month for May are Jenni Bowlin and Maya Road. Create a layout or project of 50% JB or MR and enter to win. The above layout is Jenni Bowlin, the twine came from Deana's etsy shop, and I made the flower (remember the tutorial last weekend). I took the photo in the British section of Epcot.
The final layout is on the new Basic Grey Kioshi paper (I love the soft colors) - this paper reminded me of the fabric origami flowers that I used to make for wallhangings so I dug out one of my old quilting books and made these fabric hydrangea blossoms and then I painted the white Prima flower with watercolor paints to blend with the layout. We are also having a month-long photo scavenger hunt at ScrapGal so be sure to check that out, and our Top 10 layout for the month is to list your top 10 fav songs (interesting - seems like I just did a layout about music! LOL!)
Hope everyone has a wonderful National Scrapbooking Day - I know there are lots of things happening on many of the websites.
thanks for reading and
ttfn
Chris
You have read this article Pagemaps / Scrapgal with the title Happy NSD, among other things. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/05/happy-nsd-among-other-things.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Happy NSD, among other things"