
Happy Mother's Day! I hope all of you Mom's out there are enjoying the love and affection of your families and if you are not a mother, I hope you are showering your Mom with love and affection!!
I thought I'd post a picture of me, my grandmother (my mom's mother) and my mom. This is on my wedding day ... (was that not obvious ;)) It is the last picture I have of the three of us and I just love it! I love the fact that it was 85 degrees that day (very unusual in Maine on May 15) and my grandmother has not only one sweater on, but, TWO sweaters on!! Cracks me up! My grandmother passed away in 2001 and I sure miss her. She was truly one of the sweetest women I have ever know. But, I love that I have a picture of me, my mom and her mom!
Happy Mother's Day!
I thought I'd post a picture of me, my grandmother (my mom's mother) and my mom. This is on my wedding day ... (was that not obvious ;)) It is the last picture I have of the three of us and I just love it! I love the fact that it was 85 degrees that day (very unusual in Maine on May 15) and my grandmother has not only one sweater on, but, TWO sweaters on!! Cracks me up! My grandmother passed away in 2001 and I sure miss her. She was truly one of the sweetest women I have ever know. But, I love that I have a picture of me, my mom and her mom!
Happy Mother's Day!
You have read this article Chatter /
pictures
with the title Happy Mother's Day.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/05/happy-mother-day_09.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Happy Mother's Day..."
Post a Comment