Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all the Ladies out in blogland!! I hope you are enjoying a blessed Sunday!

I thought this image might be appropriate for today!


Stamps: Doodle Pantry (big egg birdie set)
sentiment-SU! congratulations
Paper: SU! cs & DSP
Ink: Copics
Other: Kaisercraft gems, Stickles,
floss/button from stash.

I just love these chubby birdies Laurie Wilson draws for Doodle Pantry! This set comes with 3 sentiments in addition to this cutie! I wasn't sure if I wanted to use this for a baby card or for a card to encourage someone after laying a big "egg"! lol Just think of the possibilities for this image!!!

Hop over to DoodlePantry.com and check out all the recent releases!!!

oh and don't forget...
Laurie's Monthly challenge @ Clearly Delightful~make ANY project using the colors blue & green!! Enter any project dated between May 5th until May 19th to be in the big prize drawing and also receive a FREE digi just for playing along!!!

Here are the challenges...

*Clearly Delightful~any project using blue & green.
Creative Inspiration (Sun)~congratulations
Crafty Calendar Chall~the great outdoors
Whoopsi Daisy~as you like it
Paper Play Chall~bling...the sparkly blanket & corner gems.
Easy Craft Projects~springtime
Dare U 2 Digi~open
Bee Crafty Downloads~new....baby.



ENJOY your day Ladies!
Praying peace over your household, may it overflow with LOVE!
Blessings!


*
You have read this article Congratulations / Doodle Pantry with the title Happy Mother's Day!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/05/happy-mother-day_08.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Happy Mother's Day!"