Fred She Said has the most wonderful flowers....
Papers: vintage music, SU! vanilla
Other: lace, fabric, string & button
from stash. dew drops, clear emb powder,
pinking shears, piercing tool for
faux stitching.
A bit ago I mentioned I had found a pile of old music sheets, a large pile, so I'm trying to remember to use them! Can you believe I found one with the word mother on it? too fun!
oh, don't forget the FSS Monthly Challenge, it runs until the end of May~create a 3D gift for a loved one using any FSS image! FREEbies available on site!
Here are some challenges...
Creative Craft Challenge~bloomin'
Tue Taggers~recycle
Theme Thursday~vintage
For Fun Challenge~mom
Stampin' Sisters in Christ~stitching
Crafty Cardmakers~distressing
Stampalicious Mon chall~april showers/may flowers
The Pink Elephant~mom
Papertake Weekly~sketch, though I veered a bit.
Stamp Simply~mother's day
Wee Memories~writingI hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Come back tomorrow for a special blog hop!
Blessings!!!
You have read this article Fred She Said
with the title FSS-A Rose for Mother. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/05/fss-rose-for-mother.html. Thanks!
No comment for "FSS-A Rose for Mother"
Post a Comment