Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Framed!!!

Is it Friday already??????
My goodness how fast this week is!
Today is the first day of the horsemarket weekend, tonight is the official opening of the fair and of course we are going to take the boys!!
They already know what the want to do, the Speed, the turbo poliep, and Finn wants to fish little duckies!! He gave the guys from the duckies a hand Wednesday afternoon by helping them to unload the boxes with stuffed animals and now he got a disscount coupon!!
Saturdat Rick is going to the fair with some friends from school and I will take Finn together with Pete's mom, Pete has a soccergame, Saturnight we are going out with friends and Sunday we are going to the artmarket and bbq in the evening, Monday is the horsemarket at 5 in the morning (don't know if I am going to make that, hahaha) and the whole day there is a big market, the village will be crowded and we can't get in or out!!!
So a lot of fun!!

Sjors is doing better, it's not completely gone but we don't have to take hime out every 2 hours anymore!!!

And here is this weeks prompt for Creative Prompts 4 U!!!
Framed!!
I used a large frame that came in a bag with 5 I bought them at the Xenos and you can stick them to your walls!!
In the frame I put a few small ones (Xenos) I got one a while ago from Jenneke and when this challenge came up I thought it would be perfect to use those frames so I got myself some more!!
I used old pics of my mother, and her parents!!!



Hope you can find some time to join, cause it's such a fun challenge!!

Hope you will all have a wonderfull weekend, I'll be back with lots of pics!!

Hugs, Hanneke

You have read this article with the title Framed!!!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/05/framed.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Framed!!!"