Our theme this week is...
Make Me Laugh
We would love to see your funny, silly and humorous creations!
You may use any company image as long as it's digital!
Our fabulous sponsor this week is
Dustin Pike
and he is offering 3 digis to the winner!If you haven't been to his store for a while be sure to check it out! Lots of new ones added for 2010.
I enjoy making funny cards, but I could not think of a thing for this challenge and it's my challenge! lol Then I saw this new image from Mo Manning and thought, life is funnier than fiction! Can you relate???
sentiment-CG (computer generated)
Paper: SU! cs, BasicGrey DP
Ink: Copics/Prisma markers
Other: dew drops, sequin lace
Check out the funny creations from my DTC sisters...
and Kristine from Stamping and Scrapping, we are totally excited about bringing these talented ladies into our family!!
Here are the challenges...
Digital Tuesday Challenge~humor & a digi
Little Red Wagon~colors
Secret Crafter~recipe
Verona's Sat chall~use a girl/woman image
Crafty Angels~for the girls
I hope you'll come and play with us!
HUGS!
Blessings to all who read here!
*
You have read this article Mo's Digital Pencil
with the title Digital Tuesday Challenge-Humor. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/05/digital-tuesday-challenge-humor.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Digital Tuesday Challenge-Humor"
Post a Comment