Hi all....
I can ALMOST not CONTAIN it ANYMORE!! Really...I can't!!! My girls KNOW how giddy and excited I am to SOON SOON SOON share our BIG NEWS with U!! Seriously....U will NOT want to MISS what is gonna be happening here on June 1st!!! Seriously...U WILL NOT want to MISS IT!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Remember...U have FIVE MORE days to enter our FAVE BOOKS challenge HERE HERE HERE!!! We have seen some AMAZING entries soooooooo far...and can not wait to see yours!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Sooooooooooo let's see...without giving TOO much away......let's see.....hmmmmmmmmmmm.....OKAY....soooooooooooooooooo on June 1st.....U will want to tune in here as OMYGOODNESS...I have lined up MORE SPONSORS for this one EVENT than I have ever ever ever seen on ONE CHALLENGE BLOG before....SERIOUS sponsorship!! HUGE!!!! Which means MAJOR WINNERS!!!! MAJOR!!! And hmmmmmmmmmmmmm it will also be FAVE THINGS ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!! WOW!! Can U believe that ONE year ago I came up with this little idea about scrapping our FAVE THINGS and WOWWWWWWW look where we are now.....and let me tell U....we are here because of YOU!!!! We wouldn't be where we are without YOU!! Soooooooooo thank U all for your amazing and continued support!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Soooooooooooooo let's see...MAJOR SPONSORS, MAJOR WINNERS, ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY....and hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm let's see.....a little feature too....that's all I can say about that!!! LOL :):):):):):):):) Let's see how many peeps can figure that little clue out!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
And to make our current challenge more interesting.....let's see....I will CHOSE one person that plays along (no voting on this one!!) to randomly win another Borders.com gift certificate!! That is right!! We will have TWO WINNERS that are voted on by the DT for our FAVE BOOK challenge and ONE WINNER will be randomly chosen to win for JUST PLAYING ALONG! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
See U back here on May 31st with our THREE WINNERS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
You have read this article with the title Can U tell I am UBER EXCITED yet?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!? :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):). You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/05/can-u-tell-i-am-uber-excited-yet.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Can U tell I am UBER EXCITED yet?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!? :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)"
Post a Comment