Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

BIKE RIDE TO THE COAST!









WHAT A FUN DAY WE HAD!!! We rode our bikes all the way to the coast and then went to lunch at our favorite restaurant. On our way back, we stopped at this cute park so Carly could go on the swing and play! Carly had a blast. The hill coming home BURNED our legs. It was a great workout. We got off our bikes a few times and walked, but we were so happy. We were gone for three hours! The weather was perfect, sunny with a nice comfortable breeze. Our bikes our AWESOME!!! I'm hoping we will ride our bikes all the time and get in great shape.
We bought new books yesterday, which is fun! Tina's engrossed in the 'LIKE ME' book written by Chely Wright. I can't wait to read it, but in the meantime I'm reading 'Life with my Sister Madonna' by Christopher Ciccone. It totally has my attention.:)I met him a few times when I lived in Miami... Tina also got the latest John Maxwell 'Put Your Dream to the Test'. We love him. He is so positive and inspirational. On that note..Carly's doing awesome. She's asleep...NOT IN HER CRIB THOUGH....She officially HATES her crib. :( I'm hoping this summer I'll be able to transition her into sleeping in the crib and weaning off the breast.
You have read this article with the title BIKE RIDE TO THE COAST!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/05/bike-ride-to-coast.html. Thanks!

No comment for "BIKE RIDE TO THE COAST!"