Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Another sneak peak......Reveal coming SOON!!!

The excitement continues to build and I am about to spill the beans.....Ohhhhh but that would be no fun for when the day arrives to share it all. It is oh so close....I have been a busy little bee....So have all the girls on the design team for My Paper Tree House.

I have several things I am dying to show you..... But I can't.

Here is one more sneak peak for you...



My Paper Tree House website is up and you can pre-order your kits. This kit is so amazingly CA-UUUTTTEEE. Oh my goodness and wait til you see all the amazing creations from the girls... They are just so fabulous...I am so happy to be a part of all this. God is so good. Hope you will go check out the new My Paper Tree House website... Have a blessed Sunday. Hugs, Amy
You have read this article with the title Another sneak peak......Reveal coming SOON!!!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/05/another-sneak-peakreveal-coming-soon.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Another sneak peak......Reveal coming SOON!!!"