First of all, here is another challenge for you!!!
Over at Scrappy Times we have a great cardchallenge, we want to see springcards!!!
From now on all the challenges will be posted on the blog, Jacqueline decided to close the forum so hope to see you on the blog!!!
Here is mine:
Hope you all had a great weekend!!! I did a lot of scrapping and here are 2 of the LO's I made!!
both are for Sketchy Thursdays!!
Here is the first!!
Made the photo at the High Tea the other day!!
We had such a great time and we ate so much of all this that i must have gained at least 3 pounds (or maybe it was all the chocolate at Easter)
Found the paper in a Dutch scrapstore and I loooved it!!!
Here is a very blurry close up!!!
This is a weddingpicture from my parents!! April 7th was their weddingdate, they would have been married for 43 years (I believe).
Still miss her every day!!
Thanks again for looking and hope your week will be great!!!
xxx
You have read this article with the title You have been loved.. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/04/you-have-been-loved.html. Thanks!
No comment for "You have been loved."
Post a Comment