Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

WHOA!!!






Carly kept saying,"WHOAAAA" when we went for our bike ride today! IT was fun! I ended up not taking it to work, because the weather report said it was going to rain. I also want to make sure I know what I'm in for. I'd like to do a few test runs. Today I went to her day care and then around. My chain actually fell off when I changed gears going up a hill. It went back on really easy luckily. The hills were tough, but doable. I'm just majorly out of shape. I'm sure if I did this everyday it 2would become a cinch.
Anyway, its a miracle, but Carly went down in her crib tonight. She's been very difficult about the crib recently, but tonight was a good night!

PS. Carly can't be fooled even by 1 oz of cow milk with 2 ounces of breast milk! She threw her bottle today at Miss A's. She went without milk all day until she saw me at 3:30.
You have read this article with the title WHOA!!!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/04/whoa.html. Thanks!

No comment for "WHOA!!!"