Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

UH OH!














Carly's new favorite word is UT OH! Its so cute! I couldn't figure out where she picked it up from and then I realized I was saying it every time she would get into something. She wants to touch and experience EVERYTHING. I'm starting to relax a little more with her cruising, because her balance has improved a lot. She walks along walls and tries to scale the stairs. She will even stand with no hands once in while to see if I'm paying attention.:) She's so much fun!
Tina and I have been thinking about selling her Convertible Mini and down sizing to one car for a couple of years. It just cost us $2400 in repairs, which just sucks. It was just barely over the warranty and the oil pan gasket was leaking oil and the thermostat housing needed to be replaced because that was leaking. (Tina just told me what to say.. I didn't have that memorized) Then we needed front tires and the alignment was off. We started thinking, do we need this car/headache and we started thinking about being more GREEN and the horrible commute that Tina makes in traffic everyday...We've been thinking about the coaster as an option.:) Next thing you we went out and bought new commuter bikes... I plan to ride my bike to work, since I work 2 miles from Carly's day care, which is only 2 miles away from home. So, I'd be doing 8 miles round trip. We had a chariot jogger that we always wanted to use as a bike trailer, so today we bought the hitch part, oh yeah and a couple of bikes to go with..:) I'm hoping Carly's going to enjoy her new ride to and from day care, since we just invested major dollars. :)First, I thought I'd walk it with Carly in the jogger, but that took over an hour and it felt too far...I think the bike will be more fun and take half the time. I think the whole point of living by the coast is to be outside and be active and I have been such a lazy lug since Carly has been born. This will motivate us to get outside. Change is never easy, but it only takes 21 days to start a new habit...and that's what I plan to do. Tina's planning on biking with us to Miss A's house in the morning. (I hope these hills don't kill us.) :) We'll just have to focus on the fact that we are going to get into killer shape! :) Tomorrow we are going to pick up the bikes and test out our route for Monday! I'll take lots of pics. Meanwhile...lots of fun stuff happened this week. It was my SPRING BREAK! So, I got to hang out with my bffs and we took Carly to DISNEYLAND FOR HER FIRST TIME! She loved it. She was a little freaked out in ITS A SMALL WORLD. She was SO SERIOUS, but she got the swing of things by the second ride when we went on the Submarine with NEMO! :)Tina had to work, so she missed it, but she got the CUTEST hair cut, which I need to get a picture of too!!! Lots of pics... :)
PS, I'm excited to try RICE milk. All week I've been breastfeeding whenever she wants, which sort of sets us back, but I'm going back to work Monday and we'll start again. She's going to be 1 year old in four days! She's such a BIG GIRL!!!
opps...It was signed in as Tina, but it was me, Krista who posted this....
You have read this article with the title UH OH!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/04/uh-oh.html. Thanks!

No comment for "UH OH!"