Surprise...it's your birthday!
sentiment is CG
Paper: BasicGrey, SU! cs
Ink: Copics, Prisma markers
Other: SU! oval punches, Am.craft ribbon
stickles.
Isn't this a fab image? Great for some summertime fun or a beachy scrapbook page!! I thought pairing it up with this bright & cheery BG paper would make for a very happy birthday card!
Pop over to Squigglefly.com and checkout all the newest images!!!
Here are a few challenges...
Cupcake Inspiration~yummy flowery cupcakes
Magical Crafts Fortnightly chall~animal...is a crab an animal???
Opus-Gluei~sparkles...stickles on the puddles and tube.
My Time to Craft~on the spot!
Sassy Cheryl's~a sassy girl & ribbon.
Stampavie & More~use some green.
Timeless Tue Chall~use it! I've had this striped ribbon forevah because it never matched anything 'perfectly'! Well, I'm done waiting for perfect.....I think it looks great here, don't you??? lol
** on the homefront***
I'm purging the big bookshelves in our home library today! Not the book books, but homeschool curriculum and teaching books. We are getting ready for a curriculum swap and with only teens & a pre-teen in my home now, I'm FINALLY able to start passing on some of the primary/elementary books! YAY!!! Maybe one day I will actually have space on the shelves to set 'pretty things' too! ...NOT!!!
Here's a section of shelves, but I'm not telling ya if this is a before or after pix! It's way too embarrassing! lol
Hugs to you all!
Blessings!!
You have read this article squigglefly /
summer
with the title Surprise....It's Your Birthday!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/04/surpriseit-your-birthday.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Surprise....It's Your Birthday!"
Post a Comment