"Let the rain kiss you
Let the rain beat upon your head with silver liquid drops
Let the rain sing you a lullaby."
Candy Shoppe Designs is also holding a design team call so check it out. I will be staying on as Lemon Zinger but some of our Lollipop Girls are leaving so we need to add some new designers. Check it out - it's a fun group!
Head on over to The Crop Spot at Scrapbookingsuppliesrus for the latest challenge - to use chipboard on your layout. I used some Maya road chipboard fruits - I painted them with acrylic paint and added felt leaves. I also used some of the Cosmo Cricket Material Girl and Garden Variety papers from the April Sampler kit as well as a piece of the Core'dinations cardstock, the rick rack, and Prima lace all from the kit. While you are there, check out the DT call - I only have one more month with The Sampler but I know that it will be a good one and you should apply - the kits are great!
Be sure to get in on our bloghop from yesterday at ScrapGal - check out my blog post from yesterday or head over to http://www.scrapgal.com/
Hope you have a great weekend. My DH had to open at the golf course today so he got up at 5:15; unfortunately I also woke up so I got up and watched New Moon while I drank coffee - I have to admit that I really liked Twilight better. I have to go in to work at the gift shop for a while today, then pick up a book and an audio book from the library, and then go grocery shopping. A busy day!
I did this layout for Sketchy Thursdays challenge blog - just love their sketches but I don't seem to find the time to do them . I was playing around painting and when I saw their sketch, I just thought - why not do a layout without a photo? I used some really cool real wood paper for the background, some masking tape, and Pink Paislee alphas.
thanks for reading and
ttfn
Chris
You have read this article Candy Shoppe /
Scrapgal /
The Sampler
with the title Some challenges- CSD, The Sampler, and Sketchy Thursdays. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/04/some-challenges-csd-sampler-and-sketchy.html. Thanks!



No comment for "Some challenges- CSD, The Sampler, and Sketchy Thursdays"
Post a Comment