Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Make The Cut Butterfly Card SVG...



Gosh, I can not get over how much I {{love, love, love}} Make The Cut software and how it works with my Cricut!! Did I mention I {{love}} it!?! LOL!

Here is a beautiful card I made with MTC. I have not had a chance to embellish it beyond the initial cut and liner. but, thinking this might turn into my Mother's Day card for my Mom! I will repost once it is done! Thought that some of you might like the file ..... so ..... HERE IT IS! Enjoy!!

Thanks for stopping by...
Karen


You have read this article cards / MTC / pictures / SVG with the title Make The Cut Butterfly Card SVG.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/04/make-cut-butterfly-card-svg.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Make The Cut Butterfly Card SVG..."